This article and the video below shows you the easiest and fastest method on how to germinate a Mango seed and how to grow a mango tree from seed the Easiest way. Many People will not know the fact on how to grow a mango tree / plant and even how to plant a mango seed.
They perhaps think that sowing the mango seed along with its shell will result in germination without removing the outer hard shell first.
Here are the Steps involved on growing a mango sapling from seed:
1. Firstly Eat the Mango, If you find it Tasty then proceed with that seed.
2. Remove the pulp from the seed by eating or by scraping with knife.
3. Remove the outer seed shell carefully by slitting with a knife but without damaging the inner soft seed.
3a. Do not damage the inner seed
4. Put in a moist toilet paper and drop it in a polythene ziplock bag and keep in warm place. I prefer to place it for about 3 to 5 days in summer season under my covered counter wash basin draw.
5. Check back after 3 to 5 days and see the root development.
6. If they seem to be strong roots, Plant this in a pot as shown here.
7. put the root towards soil and keep half of the seed covered.
The Time lapse result is shown at the end of this video and also in our Monthly Updates – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCj1G4lFxBo